The clauses of the following statement apply to all visitors to the Company's website, and Guangdong Brunp Recycling Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company" or "Brunp Recycling") reserves the right to change the content of the statement at any time. Please read these terms carefully before visiting this website. Upon visiting this website, you hereby accept the following terms; and if you do not agree to any of the following terms, please stop accessing this website.
1. For all information about the Company published on this website, including but not limited to text, pictures, data, and videos etc., the Company strives to be timely, accurate, true and complete, and the Company has the final right to interpret the information above.
2. The Company may modify and adjust the content of the website at any time without further notice. If you want to get the latest information, please visit this website regularly.
3. No one shall modify the content of the information on this website in any way, and copy or reprint it for any public or commercial use, nor can the content of this website be used for any other illegal acts. With regard to unauthorized use of any information on this website, the Company reserves the right to pursue relevant legal liabilities.
4. The Company will review the massages left by users in the "Contact with us" section of this website. However, the Company shall not be liable for the content of such messages. If the content of the messages contains material that the Company deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable, the user shall bear any civil tortious liability or criminal liability that may arise as a result. The Company will reserve the right to delete such messages, and the right to interpret and modify the clauses above belongs to the Company.
5. This website has no obligation to strictly examine the audio, video, wordage, pictures and other files uploaded by users, and the user shall guarantee that any files uploaded by the user do not infringe any rights of a third party. Unless otherwise specified by the user or the right holder, the user's act of uploading information shall be deemed to be a license, namely, the Company shall have the right to use the files uploaded to this website free of charge in perpetuity.
6. This website contains links to other related websites. The links between this website and other related websites do not constitute or imply that the Company endorses, approves or supports the content of the materials provided by the linked websites, nor is it used for publicity or advertising purposes.
7. All trademarks and symbols etc., used in this website are owned by Brunp Recycling or its licensors. Without written consent of the Company, no one shall use the Company's trademarks and symbols in any way.
8. All materials or contents contained in this website are protected by Copyright Law, and the copyright is owned by Brunp Recycling or its licensors, except for the content with reference to other parties.
9.The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, or loss of profits, loss of data or business interruption caused by the inability to use this website and its contents and misuse thereof. The Company shall not be liable for any negative impact on your computer system, or for the crash of your system or other technical problems caused by computer viruses or other malwares, programs, and codes etc., regardless of whether it is based on warranty, contract, tort, delict, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether this website has warned in advance of the possibility of such losses.
10. This website respects and protects all personal information provided by visitors in the website, and the right to privacy enjoyed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. If the government authorities require the disclosure of the user's personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and administrative regulations, the Company will provide the personal information to the competent authority in accordance with the laws and regulations or for the purpose of public security, and shall not be liable for this.
11. The privacy statement in this website applies to the use of this website. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that the Company may use such information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
12. If any unit or individual believes that the content of this website may infringe upon its legitimate rights and interests, it shall promptly submit a written notice of rights to the Company, and provide proof of identity, proof of ownership, specific link (URL) and detailed proof of infringement. After receiving the above-mentioned legal documents, the Company will remove the relevant allegedly infringing content as soon as possible in accordance with the law.
13. Any issue concerning the user's access to or use of this website shall be finally interpreted, understood and governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China, and any dispute arising from this statement or the use of this website will be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent People's court in the place where the Company is located.